Monday 17 February 2014

more than friends.




                                                        You don't spend days in bed with *just*...anyone?
I don't let *just* anyone see me when I'm sick.
                                                                                           The reality is we just fuck. With each other's
                                                                                                                     minds, as well as our bodies.

                                                                                     
                                                        I've never been a fan of reality.
When anybody mentions your name, my head
                                                                     gets confused, like when you see light after being in the dark for so long.

                    Your name doesn't sound as beautiful when it's on the tip of somebody else's tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment