Wednesday 1 February 2012

Up all night, got demons to fight.


I've just bought a shed load of energy drinks and stocked up on really high in caffeine coffee. I'm not a caffeine junkie, I hate the taste of Red Bull and the only time I drink coffee is when I'm trying to be grown up. So why have I just wasted money on drinks to help keep me awake?

Passion.

I have so much to do regarding writing and so little time to do it all in that I decided one all nighter would sort everything out. I'm a big believer in the phrase "we'll sleep when we're dead" so that's exactly what I'm doing. Starting from now (I've just taken my first sip of Red Bull to mark this occasion), I'll be awake for the next 24 hours (and more, if I don't finish my to-do list).

This is the most pointless blog post I've ever written, but on the flip side of this, when the energy drinks and coffee have worn off, I plan to write one huge blog post on passion. What are you most passionate about? Would you do something as stupid as I'm doing for something you love? If so, have you ever done something like this? Am I stupid or just really dedicated about what I'm aiming to get done in the next 24 hours?

That sip of Red Bull has already kicked in, I can feel the caffeine killing my body as I type so that's my call to get working. I hope everybody has a brilliant night's sleep cause I sure as hell won't be...

No comments:

Post a Comment