Friday 12 August 2011

Can I make it better, with the lights turned on?


It's a Friday night, I've demolished half of a 'Devil's Food' cake (a majorly chocolatey cake that instantly sorts out a bad mood) and I'm now sat in bed, talking to one of my best friends. "Honestly, listen to Birdy's version of Shelter by the XX. It is AMAZING." said my friend.
Now, I'm not a big fan of Birdy, because I'm quite protective over music and personally, Skinny Love should ONLY be sung by Bon Iver but I knew my friend would make sure I had listened, somehow.
2 minutes later...
I'm now in love with this song. Birdy captures the lyrics so well and the music just seems to flow around her voice with so much ease. This is definitely a new favourite.

"Can you hear when I say I have never felt this way."

No comments:

Post a Comment