Thursday 4 August 2011

Greener pastures

So I've dyed my hair green...
Don't quite know what I was thinking but it's done now. It took about an hour to bleach the tips of my hair and 'dip-dye' my barnet, but it was worth it. I keep getting told I look like a mermaid, which I'm taking as a compliment. It's only semi-permanant which means I'm going to change it quite a bit. I'm thinking maybe purple or blue next, but I haven't decided just yet.

On another note, I went to see the brilliant Tara London perform an acoustic set at The Living Room, St Katharine's Dock on Sunday. I'll do a proper blog about the talent that is Ms London, but the gig was fun. We had so much trouble getting home as we missed the last train and ended up stranded in London Bridge station at 11pm. Luckily, a friend offered to let us crash at her's and after all stressin', we finally got to her's at about 1am.
We didn't get back to Eastbourne until 5pm Monday evening because there was so much hassle with the trainlines and stations, but it was so worth it. It was a fun evening and the journey home was, although stressful, a total laugh.

Right now, I'm about to make sweet and sour chicken for the first time ever and spend the day watching Sex and the City. Dying my hair leaves me with no energy.
Peace kids :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment