Sunday 17 June 2012

11 things.


The funny thing about this post is that I started writing it with '10 Things I Hate About You' in mind; one of my best friend's just posted a similar blog and I woke up to a text saying "it helps xxx" so I thought I'd give it a shot of my own, considering I spent last night basically in tears because of the person this is about. But as I started writing it, '7 Things I Hate About You' - Miley Cyrus popped into my head and I was instantly reminded of another bullet point that goes against your favour. So I changed the title to 11 things because it makes more sense. These are the only 11 things I can think of and trust me, it was hard even thinking of these. I don't want to hate anybody - that's not my style - but know that these things just take me right back to square one where you're concerned. Let me hate you, just for these 11 things please, because it's all I've got: 

1. Your ability to make me question every single one of my morals.
2. The way you make me laugh all the time; I just want to be able to be angry with you for more than 5 seconds.
3. Your car.
4. How big of a part you have in my life, whether I like it or not. I can't change that.
5. The way you know what I'm going to say, waaaay before I've even said it.
6. How you know me better than I know myself sometimes.
7. The way you'd order the drinks I hate whenever we went out so I couldn't drink your drink as well as my own. Nice way of preventing me from getting too drunk there.
8. How most people fall in love with you the minute they meet you.
9. Your ability to make me the happiest I've ever been and also the saddest I've ever been as well, in the space of 10 minutes.
10. How much you still inspire me. 
11. The way, even now, you make me think of cheesy pop songs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment