Saturday 10 September 2011

CAKES :)

Having slept for basically half of the afternoon, I decided to embrace my inner baker and bake loads of little novelty cakes with the aim being that I'd take them to my friend's birthday gathering tonight. I mean, what goes better with drunken 18+ year old's than monkey cakes?

I was genuinely excited to get started as I love baking. Well, I love baking when my Mum makes amazing carrot cakes and apple sponges. The closest I am to being a Gizzi Erskine in the kitchen is that we share similar music taste and have a love for tattoos. However, I thought "screw it, I'm going to attempt to make these babies and if they come out wrong, I'll pretend they're supposed to look like this."

So, with this in mind, I introduce to you my 'Monkey with green eyes and triangle ears/pig with deformities cake"...I couldn't decide what they looked like more...
Monkey cakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment