Wednesday 28 March 2012

I'm just saying, you could do better. Tell me, have you heard that lately?


I know I have a huge paragraph down the side of my blog listing everything I love but my brilliant friend, Raychel, has inspired me to be a bit of a loser and write a more detailed paragraph (or two), because I'm about to take a step towards probably the biggest adventure of my life. I'd like to be able to look back on this when I'm 80 and think "shit, I was actually a massive idiot when I was 18." so just go with it...

I like it when people compliment my handwriting. I hate the smell of ketchup. I have a huge fear of being dirty; I don't like getting dust over me and I especially don't like it when children wipe stuff (usually mud, jam or melted chocolate) over me. I've always had a fear of saliva. I like to reflect on things. I pretend I'm an emotionless bitch but I'm actually quite sensitive. I like the feeling of a hangover but will moan about it for days afterwards. I'm a hopeless romantic. My favourite film at the moment is Pretty Woman. My nails always have to be painted. I like Drake's lyrics. I have this strange habit of phoning people and singing random songs down the phone when I've had too much sugar. I like it when people phone me and sing down the phone. I can rap every single lyric of 'Superbass'. I've been saying I'm going to write a book this year but I have no motivation to even write my name recently. I re-read text messages all the time. I have a book where I write every nice thing somebody says about me. My room is always a mess. My gerbil is like my baby, but he hates me. I'm obsessed with pugs and crimped hair. I don't like Madonna. I think David Bowie is over-rated. I give out my details to random strangers when I'm drunk and get the shock of my life when they add me on Facebook. Over the past 3 weeks, I've met one person who has completely changed my world inside out; they don't even realise it. I got told I'm too good for somebody the other day. I don't think I am. Everything looks prettier in the sunshine. I'm ashamed to admit it but I get bored of the Beatles if I listen to them for too long. David Nicholls is my favourite writer at the moment. I'm awful with money and I can't save anything. I don't understand people at all. I like evenings spent hanging out in my friend's bedroom, eating her Mum's amazing roast potatoes and talking about orgasms. I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to certain things, but I can act like I'm in Shameless at the drop of a hat. It scares me when I don't talk to certain people for more than 2 days. I have to write in black ink; my handwriting looks messy in any other colour. I'm going to start sending people little 'thank you' cards randomly, because I don't think I express just how grateful I am to have them in my life sometimes. I never realised how much I depend on my I.D now that I'm 18. I turn 19 in 3 weeks and I really don't want too. I spend way too much time on Eastbourne - London Victoria trains. I'm allergic to alcohol but fuck it if I'm going to stop drinking it. I like smoking and drinking awful cider at posh gigs. I spend way too much time obsessing over how the future is going to turn out. I'm constantly missing something/someone. I have to go and get ready to take this big step...wish me luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment